WFMW - My First EVER!



Shannon at Rocks In My Dryer has this great feature called "works-for-me-Wednesday" when all her cool blogging friends post all these cool tips about just about everything. This is my first, so here goes:

If you are ever frustrated, as I was, by having your aluminum foil, plastic wrap or press-n-seal rolls come tumbling out of the box as you pull the stuff off the roll, look at the square ends of the box. At each end there is a little press in tab with directions that read something like, "press in to secure," or "push to lock roll." Every single roll of stuff I have has some similar little tabs. They've probably been there for decades, but I just now discovered them. They work GREAT! And if you already know about them, don't tell me you think I'm slow--just be glad for me that I finally caught up with you! Now go over to Rocks In My Dryer and check it out!

Comments

mzzterry said…
Hi Pam! I have been using these things for over thirty years and just found those little tabs when someone pointed them out for me! It just takes a while for some of us to catch on! Thanks for the tip!
I meant to thank you for the tip, but life got ahead of me! I seriously did not know. Thanks, Pam!
Also, thanks for chiming in on the wallpaper. It takes a village to decorate my kitchen.
Anonymous said…
How awesome. Don't feel slow, i do stuff such as this all the time. I will have to look for these directions as well because I always seem to slice my fingers open in the process of trying to use them incorrectly. =)

Love ya Pamish
Hello. It's August. Where are you?

Popular posts from this blog

THAT kind of neighbor, Toilets, Accidental Brunette-dness and the RD

Random Dozen October 7

S-kating along plus another Random Dozen