It’s Wednesday, and you know that that means? Lidna continues with the Random Dozen over at 2nd Cup. Play along and then link up. This week’s theme is ONE.
If you can, be sure to visit others and leave at least ONE nice word.
(Because Linda is one of the few people who read my blog I resisted the temptation to insert “One” from A Chorus Line since her appreciation for musical theater is, shall we say, NOT developed.
1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch?
Quesedillas….with or without chicken. And I ALWAYS have tortillas on hand.
2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)
I won’t leave without having to come back inside for something I’ve forgotten, at least once, does that count?
3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?
The beach, specifically Hawaii.
4. Share one factoid of your family's history.
I am a 16th cousin to Robert E. Lee.
5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...."
didn't have a computer at home. And thought this thing called “Windows” would slow me down, since I knew a little DOS…sigh...
6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be?
If calories didn’t count, maybe Dark Cherry Mochas from Sbux? Or Chick-fil-A? But probably I should pick tortillas (see # 1), NO! I have it! Hair care by Mr. Johnny.
7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...."
I used to deliver singing telegrams.
8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?
Peanut M & M’s at the Dollar Tree.
9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...."
My husband. He’s one of the funniest guys I know!
10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?
Step away from the bag of chips. Actually, I DID resist..and Lays Limon were on sale at the Smith’s for $1.98. I consider it a personal victory that I didn’t buy any.
11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?
Pray, pray, pray.
12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon?
School letting out for the summer. And then we go to Lives Ablaze Youth Camp. And then in August, I’ll be looking forward to school resuming.
Remember to leave a comment on last week’s # 150 post…deadline is Midnight MDT on Wednesday and the winner will win a Stand True T-shirt. Please pray for Tyler and that his fundraising goals will be met. You can scroll down to the next most recent post if you are led to make a donation yourself. Thanks!