Thursday, September 18, 2008

Where I've Been...



I’m a Christian so I don’t do karma, but apparently I’ve sown and reaped a little.
While participating on the fringe of a tp’ing adventure Sunday at the home of the other youth leader I stepped off his driveway and fell…breaking my
1. Nose
2. Wrist (“shattered” and “looks like gravel” in there were 2 things I overheard the dr. say)
3. Foot
I also have lots of beautiful road rash. When I can type more with my left hand I’ll post more…but until then please keep me in your prayers. Sidebar: Tanner broke his thumb at school on Tuesday, too. And the big Glorieta retreat is this weekend. I’m trying to keep my sense of humor. This is funny, right?

4 comments:

Zie Wysket said...

I love you Pam-- So sorry for all that pain you are in! Ouch!

You look beautiful in your broken bones, might I say.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

OHMYGOSH, I thought you had been in a car accident! You look so sad, and you are allowed to look so sad. I'm sorry this happened to you. I just can't believe you had so many breaks! Praying for a speedy, correct healing.

Chatty Kelly said...

Hi - I'm visiting from my sisters blog (my adhd me). How deep was the drive way!! Land sakes! That was some fall.

So sorry for you. Hope you heal quickly. Poor you. I really am sorry for all your aches & pains.

Shabby Olde Potting Shed said...

Holymoses,
I feel so bad for you...
After reading all those funny stories today, I thought maybe it was a joke... NOT!!!!
Pray your'e feelin better!
Lea