Pssst! This guy here....


The one WAYYyyyyyyyyyy up in the top of that tree?  The man-boy I've been missing so much for the past weeks....

Will be getting on about 3 of these

Tomorrow.

And in just about 15 hours I get to wrap my arms around him again.  I may just let go long enough to let Breanah hug first....but then he's mine.

Rumor has it he looks a little like this now


Not so much like this, which is what he looked like when he stepped onto that first plane:


I don't think I'll care.  I just want to smell his head.  He's still one of my babies, you know.....
By this time tomorrow we'll be replete with momma's homemade chicken fried steak, mashed potatos and gravy, green beans and Sister Shubert's rolls....unless he wants something else for supper.  Cuz tomorrow it's all about him.

Comments

Robin said…
so glad he got home! enjoy your boy!! <3<3<3
Susan said…
Enjoy your time! What a blessing!

Popular posts from this blog

THAT kind of neighbor, Toilets, Accidental Brunette-dness and the RD

Random Dozen October 7

S-kating along plus another Random Dozen