Meme

Ok....I'm a sucker for reading and chocolate, so I'm posting the meme from Linda, aka Lidna....



1. List three things you would do with a chest full of gold (assuming you got to keep it!)

I would give a bunch of it to build our new church building/community center, I would put my kids thru college and I would get a little tiny Yorkie

2. List three charities/missions/organizations you support (and why).

My church, Compassion International, most anything that supports servicmen & women, including fire and police

3. List three ways you have volunteered your time/services.

Youth ministry, lots of church stuff, band/soccer/track/(any school thing my kids are in) boosters

4. List three things you keep "hidden" when company comes over.
All the stuff on my desk gets thrown into a laundry basket and put in my closet, I hide the Guitar Hero remotes and I spray all the doorways with pledge so it smells like I've been dusting.

5. List the last three things you've lost.

Keys, cell phone (I call it every day to find it), my temper (In your anger do not sin, I know...)

6. List the last three things you've found.

Keys, cell phone (see # 5), the grace of God and my family daily (see # 5).


So, TAG--you're it! Leave a comment when you've posted you're very own meme....

Comments

You crack me up with your Yorkie references; you're the only person I know who has more Yorkie refs than I do. Did you leave a comment at Tricia Goyer's site so that you can be in the running to win the chocolate? Thanks for playing today!
Hey, I added you to my blogroll!
It's me again. I bet you're sorry you ever commented on my blog! Just a note to say that large hands do not necessarily equal man hands. It's all in the care and presentation. And by the way, I have a skin condition that makes my hands quite unattractive!
Missy said…
Keys, cell phone (I call it every day to find it), my temper (In your anger do not sin, I know...)


I think we are mind twins....

I posted something not long ago about how I lost my credit card and someone commented that they would be freaking out if they lost their credit card and I thought, hmm. Yeah, I guess so...but, I lose it all the time, so, not so much...

Popular posts from this blog

THAT kind of neighbor, Toilets, Accidental Brunette-dness and the RD

Random Dozen October 7

S-kating along plus another Random Dozen