Last night was mostly about the island, and I really prefer character centered shows, but I suppose the writers wanted to give us a bigger (read here: more confusing) picture of everything....so, here goes.
1. I kind of want to slap Juliet. She's a little snarky. I think she's being very condescending to everyone and I don't like her again. She knows more than she has let on and I'm
2. Charles Widmore was the little whiny pansy-oops soldier? Wow!
3. I know for a fact that a hydrogen bomb won't blow up if it gets dropped...well maybe not for a fact. And I'm pretty sure it's not flammable. Unless it's like exploding or something....did the corrosion leak out some kind of flammable gas? Why not go ahead and shoot? Did he not want the girl to die?
4. I think Jughead (the bomb) was on the scaffold because it was dropped on the island in the 50's and it got buried and failed to detonate. The Others dug it up and it's hanging there because that's where they put it.
5. Pregnancies can't come to full term and moms die because of Jughead.
6. The reason that Desmond had to push the button every 108 minutes was because the Others have got Jughead re-buried and he's behind the wall in the donkey wheel place. Every 108 minutes some sort of a coolant must be flushed or released to keep Jughead from losing his head, so to speak....
7. Did Widmore a.k.a. Jones get Ben's mom pregnant and the result of that is Penny? Are they sibs?
8. Is Theresa the same girl who is holding Faraday at gunpoint by Jughead when Sawyer and Juliet show up? Like in a time warp thing before she got her brain shelled out or whatever by Faraday? (see # 3)
9. Was the lady in the Oxford office the same Oceanic lady that got Hurley on the plane? I'm trying to remember her and she sure looked familiar. And then, that makes her have something to do with Dharma/Kanso/Oceanic/Oxford/Others....my head hurts...
10. Why did Juliet not want Locke to say that Ethan shot him?
11. I'm only on 11 and I have to come up with 2 more....
12. Archie and Jughead was one of my favorite comics. I didn't like the show. I wanted to be Betty. Veronica reminds me of Jackie (Mila Kunis) from That 70's show...(desperate here for one more).
13. We need more Sawyer face time!
Stay tuned for next week's edition!