Tomatoes

I am leading a Bible UNstudy by Priscilla Shirer called Can We Talk?

It's only been going on for 3 weeks...2 of actual "study," and so far it's been quite a challenge.

The second DVD talked about if you want to have a prize tomato, you need to be willing to not only offer the the best fertilizer, but you have to be willing to prune all those other promising tomatoes off of the vine. There may be nothing wrong with those other tomatoes, but they aren't the prize tomato. So this week I am pruning. I am completely overwhelmed. I can't do this many things well, and I want to do what I do well, as unto God. And in that light, I will not be blogging for a little bit...not like I'm all that consistent anyway.

I did receive my Pay It Forward craft from Mary over at My ADHD Me. THANK YOU!! It really made me smile, and so did the note, which I am saving and using the craft that she gave me to help hold the note up (ok it's a refrigerator magnet). I'll post more on it later. I promise to get a craft out to ya'll who 'won' or 'lost' (however you may see it) soon. But right now, I'm tending to my 'mater garden....p.s. if anybody sees Marla, tell her I still need her address....

Comments

My ADHD Me said…
I really really do know what you mean.

This last week, I barely touched my computer and even when I did, well, I just sort of sat there.

We all need to take a break from it every now and then. Otherwise, something that is fun turns into a chore. And we CAN'T have that.

Glad you like your magnet. Maybe I'll go into the craft business...NOT!!!

Popular posts from this blog

THAT kind of neighbor, Toilets, Accidental Brunette-dness and the RD

Random Dozen October 7

S-kating along plus another Random Dozen