Linda, over at 2nd Cup of Coffee, has the 10th edition of Random Dozen. Come play!
1. It's early morning, about 2:00AM, and you're driving home. You come to a red light and sit there. There is no one in sight for miles around. Do you wait it out or run the light?
Probably run it…unless there were one of those pesky red light cameras.
2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything?
I probably should’ve gone to bed earlier. Otherwise, it was a pretty productive day.
3. When you reply to someone's comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment? (Or email her)
It depends on how personal the comment was. I’ve been known to do all of the above. I always try to visit the other blog, anyway…and sometimes with Mary from Monkeys are Funny, we have a regular dialog in the comments. p.s. What about him? What if it's a man?
4. Your favorite Disney movie is:
Live action? The Parent Trap (old one with Hayley Mills). Animated? The musicals (sorry, Linda). Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin. But I also loved the Incredibles and Monsters, Inc. So hard to choose. Hardest question, so far.
5. Do you recycle?
I recycle the stuff they pick up (aluminum, plastic and cardboard. I don’t get a daily paper and my trash collectors don’t do glass)
6. Games of strategy or games of chance?
Strategy. I have to confess, that I am addicted to the hidden object games online. You can download them for a free one-hour trial from Comcast and I usually do at least one every week or so.
7. Do you have any recurring dreams?
I sometimes dream I am still working at the airline and I am trying to issue a ticket for someone, but I can’t remember the right sequences or codes to punch in.
8. What did you learn from your first real job?
I learned that no matter how much manure you have to shovel, it’s all about the attitude (I mucked out horse stalls at a local racetrack)
9. Do you buy or borrow most books?
Buy them…mostly used.
10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you'd never wear again but did?
Flared/bell bottom jeans. I thought I couldn't do it once peg-leg 501's came out. But now, I have one vow I'm pretty sure I won't be breaking. I promise to never wear high-waisted jeans again (remember Ditto's? Saddle-back Ditto's?
11. When do you start Christmas shopping?
I try to pick up little special things throughout the year, but sadly, not until after Thanksgiving do I really hit it.
12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up and down for a few seconds? If so, what was the occasion?
I’m a pretty enthusiastic person and I do this pretty regularly. So regularly, in fact, that I can’t remember when the last time I did it, because it happens all to frequently. Maybe I should tone it down. I think I jumped up and down at the retreat last weekend. More than once. But especially when I got off the swing…it was the BOMBDIGGETY!
No post your own and run on over to Lidna’s for some link love….