Mocha Latte Freeze--it's not just for dinner anymore



Hello. My name is Pam and I am a mochaholic. Specifically, a Costco Mocha Latte Freeze. The bad news: 320 calories--and I have 2 or 3 every week these days. The good news....they have 13 grams of protein, which is 26% of my RDA....whee! We just won't look at the other numbers. When I wake up from the sugar-induced coma it will be a brand new week....

This is, of course all dependent upon whether Ted comes with me or not (he usually does) and flirts with the counter clerk to put in LOTS of extra Hershey's syrup (he usually succeeds). I guess if you've got to have a vice, this isn't the very worst. I live about 6 minutes away from my nearest Costco and have been known to stop there and buy my Mocha Latte Freeze and the proceed to Sam's Club to make my purchases...I am a sick woman. So what's your latest vice?

Comments

PJ said…
I like Mocha Frappaccino!! If I lived closer to Costco, I'd try the Mocha Latte Freeze!! But starbucks is closer! In the summertime I have to have one at least weekly!
As Steve Winwood said in 1988, "You've got to roll with it Baby." Just go for it! (Because it will make me feel better about my vices if you're as bad as I am.)
Anonymous said…
The Latte Freeze also has 45% of your calcium! (That's what makes me feel less guilty)
Anonymous said…
I go to costco once a week and buy 8 lattes. One to drink and one aday for the next week. I put in fridge and when I getup in the morning I shake up and put in freezer while I get ready and then in an hour its like I just bought it from costco. I am truly addicted. And much much cheaper than Starbucks. Tastes much better. Orange California
Anonymous said…
Yeah, the Costco mochas are very good and being retired and 5 minutes from Costco I have one everyday. Needless to say I am on a first name basis with all the Costco food court workers. I burn those Mochas off with jogging, bike riding and weight training.
Anonymous said…
Haha! Love Costco latte's and your blog as well! That 2nd paragraph, couldnt stop laughing and yes buying the same thing repeatedly does familiarize one w/ Costco employees. Hats off to them as sometimes my latte's made ahead of time as they spot me in line. Hehe. Happens to be my turn, Bam!, a lil sleight of hand and my latte's right there, $$, keep the change, thanks and see yall again! These days I happen to get 2. For myself. Ah yes, what a life. :D

Popular posts from this blog

THAT kind of neighbor, Toilets, Accidental Brunette-dness and the RD

Random Dozen October 7

S-kating along plus another Random Dozen