Friday Fill-Ins

Ok...since so many of you read this blog (I know there are literally ones of you!!!cough cough) here is my first official meme: Friday Fill-Ins.

1. Follow the um…instructions on the box (EDIT: When you make HUMMINGBIRD nectar)…leader…Yellow Brick Road!
2. My little red bag is something I always take with me on vacation.
3. To achieve your goals, you must pray and seek direction. (EDIT: And probably call Wildlife Rescue)
4. I love having comments on my blog EDIT: And I have a HUMMINGBIRD in my kitchen)is something I'd like you to know about me.
5. I have an amazing family. (EDIT: A HUMMINGBIRD in my kitchen)
6. HopeEDIT: Hummingbird POO floats.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having dinner with girlfriends,EDIT:and feeding a HUMMINGBIRD tomorrow my plans include getting a flu shot, EDIT: and feeding a HUMMINGBIRDand Sunday, I want to get a nap in between church and youth group! (EDIT: Feed the bird....)

Tag—you’re it. I know that my loyal readership of 2.1 people will fill this out and link back. I love links back!

Comments

My ADHD Me said…
I was wondering...I'm looking for someone that has a hummingbird in her kitchen.....do you anyone like that?

Popular posts from this blog

THAT kind of neighbor, Toilets, Accidental Brunette-dness and the RD

Random Dozen October 7

S-kating along plus another Random Dozen