After the first one, THEN you can tag it as annual!

We were gone a mere 36 hours...it should've been much longer....



Three of my bestest girlfriends and I just got back from Pagosa Springs. We have, among us 10 children, ranging in age from 19 months to 21 years. School is back in session. Fall is a little crisp snap in the air. We laughed, cried, soaked, relaxed ate...and can't wait to do it again next year!

Cost of spa/hotel, split 4 ways: $60
Gas for the Prius $20
Nutella and Ritz $7
Memories for a lifetime? PRICELESS!







Cast of Characters:

Laura;  the baby of the group.  I've been married longer than she's been alive.  She just finished her advanced degree as an architect and is well on her way to becoming licensed.  Passionate about her baby, her man (who happen to be two of my favorite people), and Jesus.  Literal and artistic.  Dreamy and sassy.

Robin:  Take charge.  Owner of her own small business.  Loves her Jesus.  Mom to three.  Unintimidatable.  (Is that a word?)  Unflappable.  Practical and incredibly funny.  The t-shirts were all her.  Also, a great beauty.  What I wouldn't give for her skin!

Rachel:  My prayer partner princess.  Needed this getaway possibly more than the rest of us.  Gifted author.  Phenomenal cook.  Logophile (yes, I had to look that up), mom of two very active boys and a Daughter of the King.

Me:  I am what I am and who I am.  Grounded, yet excitable.  Cynical and full of wonder at the same time.  Mother to four and surrogate to many, many.  And I am so excited to see this become an annual getaway.  If you've never been to Pagosa Springs, Colorado, you have no idea what you are missing....Praying for more to join us next year.  Woo to the hoo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THAT kind of neighbor, Toilets, Accidental Brunette-dness and the RD

Random Dozen October 7

S-kating along plus another Random Dozen