Hello Mudder, Hello Fodder....

By the time you are reading this, I'm going to be on my way to HERE.

with 34 of my closest young friends (including all 4 of my own offspring), 3 other adult sponsors and a whole pile of other kids and adults who I love, too!

We may do some of this:


Probably some of this:


For sure hang out and practice a little quiet time here:


Worship what this stands for:


And maybe even do a little bit of this:


A little bittersweet, because it's the last time I'll experience camp with this guy as a camper. After this year he'll be a sponsor:



I'll miss my blogging buddies, the comment love and hot showers with no time limits. Most of all, I'll miss this:



I'll be back late Friday...please pray that all going will truly hear from God. Pray for safety, for soft hearts and for the leaders (we are sadly outnumbered)....

I'm OUT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THAT kind of neighbor, Toilets, Accidental Brunette-dness and the RD

Random Dozen October 7

S-kating along plus another Random Dozen